Spirit Air / military assistance
This complaint is more focused on Spirit Airlines committment to our military soliders and their families. Our son is coming home from Irag Dec 18th and flying into Georgia (Fort Stuart). We scheduled flights to fly into Myrtle Beach on Dec 16th and drive down, which is a 4 1/2 hour drive. We have done this drive in the past because you just can't fly into Savanna easily. As the days are getting closer, the military changed his arrival date to Dec 14th. All we are asking Spirit Airline is to wave the cancellation fee for us. We are not asking Spirit Air to pick up the cost of the ticket for the new flight down, just wave the fee for us. Your son is finishing his first tour of 15 months in Irag, you would like to see him get off the bus with his unit along with all the others families and you think the corporate officer would have a policy in place for certain military curcumstances like this.
To Spirit Airline Coroporate Officer, Thanks your your support to the military and their families.
More Spirit Air Complaints & Reviews
- Spirit Airlines - lost luggage 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Spirit Air - $9 fare club 
- Spirit Airlines - double billing my credit card 
- Spirit Airlines - bogus bait & switch practices! 
- Spirit Airlines - unauthorized credit card charges
- Spirit Airlines - air trip and customer service
- Spirit Airlines - flights
- Spirit Airlines - emergency cancellation
- Spirit Rescheduled But Was Cancelled - being told my flight was leaving at 1am when lga closes at midnight.