Spicejet / Spicejet will sell odomos in flights
Surprise! Surprise!! Spicejet is planning to expand their inflight service by selling odomos to passengers.
Do not beleive this! I have the first hand experience. Story goes like this:
On Apr 27, I used SG 529 Spicejet flight for my way to Bombay. I already agree with you that they are best in:
1. Messed up counters.
2. At the rate at which their system goes down.
3. Untrained and unprofessional ground staff
4. Consistently running delayed flights no matter where you are boarding from.
As this was not enough and they added one more achievement to their name - Unhygenic, untidy and badly smelling cabins, which have now become apt for breeding of mosquitoes.
When I boarded the above mentioned flight the first thing that literally cought my eye (made a physical contact with my eyeball) was this maleria mosquito Anopheles gambiae. I was shocked to see it there but I did not know then that there were surprises for me in store. As I moved further inside the flight more and more mosquitoes could easily be seen and also I could see a live example of how untrained their inflight crew are. The cabin was smelling bad as if the flight has just returned from Kandhar (The IA IC 814 story, remember). It was like sailing over nallah in a boat with that smell and those mosquitoes sharing the flight. I just wanted to immediately return out of that flight but could not help as I had to reach Bombay urgently. When I complained about this to stewardess she said she could not do anything.
So, what do you think, what will be Spicejets strategy when they have resident mosquitoes in their flights?
I think the kind of consideration they have been showing for their customers they will definitely not leave customers in this discomfort. They will go ahead and strive to serve customers better. I bet. And, they will start *selling ODOMOS* in flights. Just see, I am sure they will sell odomos with just 25/- over and above MRP. Spicejet directly beleives in this philosophy: "customer is the king". And, indirectly believes in this philosophy: "Being a king, customer has money to spend. customer is flying with us, so customer is an idiot. just give them the opportunity to spend and they will spend".
Being a lowcost airlines should it be allowed to compromise on basic hygenic and comfort needs of customer? what do you think? For me there is only one answer to it.
There are other low cost airlines as well but this I have never seen with anyone.
In order to keep my expenses on travelling down I used low cost airlines for many a times, needless to say that I had used Spicejet earlier also on good number of occassions but I never had a good service from them and when I saw good reviews here on mouthshut about Spicejet, I was surprised.
I hope this review helps.
More Spicejet Complaints & Reviews
- Spicejet - Cheating customers for refund 
- Spicejet - Not allowed to Board the flight 
- Spicejet airlines - Refund of cancelation
- Spicejet - Spicejet consigns flight safety to the dustbin - overloads domestic flight SG 103 Delhi to Mumbai on 2nd June 2010
- Spice Jet Fraud - Unhelpful attitude of Spice Jet towards customers
- Spicejet - call from hr of spicejet airways neha malik for job of ticketing executive 
- Spicejet - staff moves all passengers including me d24 to d17. and than d17 to d24. flight is delayed and delayed again.
- Spicejet - ground staff behavior and wrong additional baggage charge
- Spicejet - Delay of 2 hours+, not working ac for 2.5 hours, luggage misplaced
- Spicejet - Attachey bag broken