[Resolved] Speedy PC Pro/Safecart/Advanced Tech Services / bad customer service

11 Setters Pointe, Kingston Georgia, United States

I ordered the speedy pc pro dec. 21, 2015, because several sites gave it excellent reviews. Downloaded it, but had trouble installing it because the instructions regarding the licensing number weren't clear. So i called tech which was ats. The guy is more concerned that my purchase wasn't somehow verified (Even though the order number was on the screen) that actually helping me. He said he could fix everything, and would fix everything, wrong with my computer. He submitted an email to get the licensing number (None of my info showed up on his computer) then did a scan. I was disconnected. He never called back. When i called back, i was told he had left for the evening but the new guy can help. I was told we wouldn't have to do a new scan. The computer wouldn't connect so after a lot of tinkering had to reboot. Then had to do a new scan anyway. Then, the guy proceeds to tell me that the software won't fix these problems, but they could fix it for $150. Meanwhile, the licensing guy writes back that he needs my name, email and zip code which i listed when i purchased the product in order to get my license number. Then he writes that my purchase info isn't anywhere on their system, so i have to call safecart. Safecart gave me my license number. Meanwhile, nothing on my computer got fixed last night and i spent three hours on the phone dealing with all of this. I got the product but i want them to fix the other problems they listed for free for wasting my time and giving me the run-around.

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Dec 27, 2015

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [protected]@safecart.com.

Warm regards,