Speedway Appliance / bad service

I purchased a stackable washer and dryer on 2-7-07 at Speedway Appliance in Clarksburg, WV. They told my boyfriend Joseph Jackson that they would deliver it the next day. They said that they would call on that Thursday but they did not. Joe called them last Friday and explained to them that he would like to have it delivered before 2 p.m. because he had to go out of town. They said that they would call back in fifteen minutes and they never did. They called after 2p.m. and wanted to reschedule for 2-13-07. Joseph called them on 2-13-07 at 10a.m. they said that the roads were bad in Clarksburg and Fairmont. Joseph asked if we could get our money back. They told him that all sales were final. He explained that we did not even the merchandise. They said that we still could not have our money back. We paid out 353.00 for a used set. I want to know what we can do. I feel like we are being jerked around.

Ke

Comments

• Er
      13th of Nov, 2010
    Speedway Appliance - delivery
    Speedway Appliance
    Clarksburg
    West Virginia

This company told me my washer would be delivered on a Monday. It didn't happen, so they told me it would be here Tuesday. This continued every day for a week. It is now Saturday. I still don't have my washer, and have had to sit at home every day for a week on the off chance it might come. Do NOT buy from here!