Southwest Airlinesrude and very unprofessional flight attendants on flight 1999.

On February 15, 2019, we had 32 passengers fly on your flight number 1999 from Punta Cana to Midway, Chicago. The flight attendants were extremely rude and unprofessional in bullying passengers on flight 1999. On several occasions, the flight attendants rudely argued with several passengers aboard that flight. When the seat belt warning light was off they would not let passengers use the restrooms and were outright rude to a passenger behind me and several colleagues on our flight.

At the end of the flight, they took one of the older passengers off the flight. He just complained to the lead flight attendant about the terrible treatment of all the passengers and he was singled out by this total bully. We have many witnesses to these incidents and it is imperative your CEO knows of these embracing incident. Therefore, I wrote an email to your CEO the night of the incident. Please let me know if you need any witnesses names or telephone numbers.

In closing, please call or email me so we can help your valuable company change the rude behavior and unprofessional customer service that we experienced from your flight attendants.

Thank you.

Steve Petersen
529 Tranquil Waters Way
Summerville, SC 29486

[protected]

St
Feb 17, 2019

Comments

• Be
      Feb 17, 2019

I understand that you are only ten year old. But just because someone tells you no or enforces rules that does not make them rude. Also it takes two to argue. You were not involved in the situation so mind your own business. Kids these days, think if they are told they cannot do something that the person is rude. I also hope you had your parents permission first before posting personal info online.

• Ms
      Apr 24, 2019

@BEnchboy CLOWN. You are too bitter to be all on these posts accusing customers of being wrong!!! 1 bad apple can ruin a bunch & 1 bad SW employee can train a whole bunch more 2 be rotten just like you!!!

•   Feb 17, 2019

How about some actual examples?

• Ms
      Apr 24, 2019

@Mrs Bean Why does that matter?