Southwest Airlines — rude and very unprofessional flight attendants on flight 1999.
On February 15, 2019, we had 32 passengers fly on your flight number 1999 from Punta Cana to Midway, Chicago. The flight attendants were extremely rude and unprofessional in bullying passengers on flight 1999. On several occasions, the flight attendants rudely argued with several passengers aboard that flight. When the seat belt warning light was off they would not let passengers use the restrooms and were outright rude to a passenger behind me and several colleagues on our flight.
At the end of the flight, they took one of the older passengers off the flight. He just complained to the lead flight attendant about the terrible treatment of all the passengers and he was singled out by this total bully. We have many witnesses to these incidents and it is imperative your CEO knows of these embracing incident. Therefore, I wrote an email to your CEO the night of the incident. Please let me know if you need any witnesses names or telephone numbers.
In closing, please call or email me so we can help your valuable company change the rude behavior and unprofessional customer service that we experienced from your flight attendants.
529 Tranquil Waters Way
Summerville, SC 29486
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - luggage service
- Southwest Airlines - wn5384 boi to geg
- Southwest Airlines - flight from charleston sc to austin tx on august 14
- Southwest Airlines - flight cancellation followed by poor customer service
- Southwest Airlines - customer service