Southwest Airlines — flight cancelled
I am requesting a full refund for the return portion of my trip (confirmation # LJUSAG) on Flt 812 departing from Punta Cana (PUJ) to Baltimore, MD (BWI) on Sunday, May 27, 2018.
Due to either mechanical difficulties, timed out staff or a combination of both, my group and I were forced to spend an additional night in Punta Cana.
This delay caused two individuals to miss birthday events (5/28), additional parking fees, additional daycare expense, use leave at work for Monday, May 28, 2018 equating to $1200 (6 individuals)
In addition to emotional distress and anxiety caused by dysfunctional and unorganized, non-communicative transitional process executed Southwest by employees representing your company.
For the above stated reasons, as well as, not receiving the product I purchased (Flt812 on 5/27/18 - not flt 8834 on 5/28/18), I am requesting a full refund for Flt # 812.
My contact info is as follows
More Southwest Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Southwest Airlines - items stolen out of luggage. 
- Southwest Airlines - baggage lost 
- AirTran Airways - airtran cancellation charges 
- Southwest Airlines - refund money credit from last year 
- Southwest Airlines - open seating - not 
- Southwest Airlines - luggage service
- Southwest Airlines - wn5384 boi to geg
- Southwest Airlines - flight from charleston sc to austin tx on august 14
- Southwest Airlines - flight cancellation followed by poor customer service
- Southwest Airlines - customer service