South African Airways / service at voyager counter in cape town

Cape Town, South Africa

Visited the saa voyager counter in cape town airport this morning 19 december 2016 at 8h00 for the consultant to update my missing miles for 3 tickets. The consultant refused to assist me despite no passengers waiting or queuing for her. She was not willing to assist nor showed any reason for wanting to help. If there were customers waiting I could understand her refusal to assist. I then insisted on speaking to her manager to complain why the consultant is not assisting me, the manager said she would get the supervisor to call me, to date no call. I have been travelling with saa for the last 20 years and to be subjected by this kind of service is appalling. The lack of assistance would force me to change airlines.In the past I never experienced any issues of updates to my voyager account why today. If your staff lack training and how to treat customers then I think you need to invest in their approachability to the public. Kindly investigate this urgently and confirm how this would be rectified. I refuse to be a victim of inefficient service.

Sh