South African Airways / FlySAA.com / lost baggage and very bad service when I called from mauritius on 27 [protected] on 8th september 2018 at 12:20 sa time

1 Mauritius

LOST BAGGAGE - Urgent

My daughter Shanna Shiwpursad bought a ticket ETKT [protected] with SAA to fly from Mauritius to Cairo via Johannesburg. Details of the ticket Flight Shiwpursad P9V88G MRU Cairo CAI MS840 7Sep 20:00 JNB SA191 07Sep 16:35 .
She has to go to Hurghada on 8th Sept to board a Cruise for a training. Her luggage has not reached Cairo declaration no CAIMS70050 and all her belongings are in that luggage for personal use and for the training!
Cairo told us to contact SAA to trace the luggage. When I called on SAt 8th Sept at 12:20 SA time your representative (a lady) told us they can't trace the luggage. She was very impolite and didn't want to assist, become nervous and put the phone on the desk while I was talking her begging for assistance. I will put this on all media possible for the SAA customer service. It's not possible the luggage was handed over to SAA while onboarding in Mauritius and SAA told me they are not responsible and won't bother about the luggage and I should to go and find out by myself with Mauritius or Cairo. There's a flight to tonight to Cairo and the luggage can be sent to be delivered tomorrow morning before the Ship leaves the Port at La Marina Hurghada Egypt. If she miss the training a severe complaint and claim will be lodged. What a Customer Service! A paid service cannot be handled like that. Hope someone intervene for assistance.
Thanks