Sorel / boots

1 KALAMAZOO, MI, United States Review updated:

I received These Boots as a Christmas present. Was very happy with them for the short-season I wore them previously. Wear them 3 weeks this winter and now have a major problem with them. The bottom of boot separated from upper. These boots are very expensive and should have lasted much much longer. I contacted the company and they are not willing to repair them. After further research, I discovered this is a known defect with this product. Buyer beware.

Sorel
Sorel

Ka
Dec 15, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Jan, 2018

I have had these Sorel boots, women’s trivolli ii for less than two years. They have always felt damp inside when I wear them outdoors. The inside lining recently wrapped. It is impossible to put my foot into these boots without ripping it further. I contacted the company and ask what they could do. They told me that because it is outside of one year there is nothing they can do. This is on acceptable for such a expensive boot and from a company that offers suppose it high-quality.

• Hl
      25th of Apr, 2018

Here is another example of Sorel quality. Out of warranty, yes... but no reason for a boot to rot like this.

Sorel customer service refused to give me a definitive response for nearly three months... and then said "no".

I'll never buy Sorel again. Terrible quality - even worse customer service.