Sony Ericsson Service Center / Very bad service center for Sony Ericsson!

I was really disappointed with the Service provided by sony Authorized Service Center ( ACCEL ACADEMY, NUNGAMBAKKAM) i am fond of Sony Products ( Camcoder & camera), but recently i have purchased Sony Ericsson Mobile J230i. I hardly used 2 months & it got Display Problem ( Hearing All j230i has display issues.

So i went to Sony Authorized Service Center ( Accel, Nungambakkam). They told me we have to replace the display. I gave my mobile on 11th May. Till now ( 26th May) getting the same answer that Display is out of Stock.

I am really fed up with their response & even sony Ericsson customer care doesn't give any complaints ID also. Don't know how do we track our complaints...

I have decided not to purchase any more Sony products here after. Don't know how to bring this issue to Sony Ericsson. Better to avoid the problem (not to buy their product).

Good bye Sony Ericsson.

N  21st of Jul, 2008 by
which sony erricson service center is best one? i have cell charging problem while charing suddenly it iwll stop charging
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by
Very bad service center for Sony Ericsson! {sakinaka andheri (e) mumabi.
N  1st of Mar, 2009 by
whan i repair sony ericsson phone in service centers first time than after they can, t work preparly .i have buy sony ericsson phone & within 6 month i come to service center in haldwani (uttrakhand) only update but service centers members open my phone & half hour they give my phone only 2-3 days after my phone charging ports can, t work preparly, & till today I have come service center 4 & 5 times but my phone condition is not good. my phone give many types of problam the members of service center give 10 to 12 days time to chack phone but they took more time 18 to 20 days.
sir if you are read my massage so please take hard staps to haldwani service center in uttrkhand.
sir if i buy onther phone so i never take your phone because your service is bad to werse.
A  5th of Jun, 2009 by
I am unable to get the key pad for my Sony J100i from any Sony erricson service centre. The round metallic ring on the keypad has fallen off and I am told we need to change the Keypad or the body itself? But the spares are not available with any Sony erricsson Service Centre in Trivandrum. Can any one help in getting just the Round mettallic ring on the Keypad?
Company has washed off its hands saying that particular model is not being manufactured now
B CV Kumar bckumar2006@gmail.com
A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
sony ericsson's noida service centre ( neeru enterprises in sec 18) is the worst service centre i have come across . they are looting the customers with rs 350 for any small service dey provide. and the service employees der are ont only disrespectful but very rude..this type of service centre are ruinin sony ericsson s image and i was disappointed by the ignorance sony has about its service centres.
A  4th of Nov, 2009 by
i have purchased Sony Ericsson Mobile F305. I hardly used 10 months & it got Display Problem.
A  18th of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
hi friends,
Please don't purchase sony ericsson T715 having connector issue and also service is too bad, you can't rely on sony ericsson customer services, they are not genuine people
A  23rd of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Well, I positively agree on that. I have a Sony camera which is broken due to my 3-year old son dropped it and so the warranty is void. They told me that they will replace something on the camera that would cost 6, 000. The camera costs 30, 000 already and this time, I can buy a new third-party camera with the same specs of their camera that would only cost 5, 000. Unknowingly, they will charge you for diagnosing the device without fixing it. They should have informed you in the first place that if the device’s warranty is void, they will charge you diagnostic fee. So, I insisted that I am not being informed and no written approvals that they have informed on such a thing to do and that I will not pay any amount. Good thing that they returned it. In additional to that, MyPhone are sharing the same service center of Sony here in Cagayan De Oro City. I’m not sure if that applies in all over the Philippines. My husband’s MyPhone is unable to turn on, we don’t know why. So, since it’s still in warranty, we sent it to them to be repaired. The next day, when my husband supposedly just gets the phone, they told us that its warranty is void because the area where you put in the sim card is being moist with molds and all. They will replace the area where you put the sim card costing 2, 000. So, they again asked for a diagnostic fee if you will not get it repaired from them. Why would they asked for a diagnostic fee when they don’t need to open the phone to see what’s the problem because you can barely where to put in the sim card if that was really the problem. I will do what I need to do considering that people doesn’t deceived you. I got the phone back without paying anything; I got it repaired to a trusted friend technician and guess what? It’s not on the place where you put the sim card is having a problem; there’s a piece inside the phone that was missing. Hmmm… I wonder why is that happening when Sony is the first service center opened the phone. I’m not getting this kind of service from Nokia. Even if it’s your fault that the device broke, they will still repair it if it’s still in warranty period. Sony Service Center is so disappointing.
N  10th of Jul, 2010 by
well i am having sum serious problems with sony service centres ... i bought their phone c 905 .. within 6 days its centre navigation key stopped workin ... i gave it to d service centre on 20 june ... and till date [10 july] i havent received my phone and they are giving the same lousy excuse that the parts arent available, even though according to them its one of their latest phones ... n if u call their customer care no... everytime dey wld reply dat ur complaint is under process ... if ny of u no wat 2 do plz email me at nair_arjun86@rediffmail.com

Sony Corporation Logo Sony Corporation