Sony Ericsson K300i / Do not buy Sony Ericsson K300i model, it's defective!

I am using sony ericssion k300i but there is problem occurred due joystick which is movable up, down left side and right side. I bought that model on last year April 2006. From dec onwards the problem occur again and again. Do not buy Sony Ericsson K300i model, it's defective!

A  25th of Jan, 2007 by
I have a problem with my sony ericsson product.

I have a model of Sony Ericsson K300i. i bought that model since last year but now that model becomes problematic, it suddenly shutdown without pressing any buttons. When i turn it on, it won't. after you press the power on, the red light just keep blinking for few seconds then nothing happens.
A  13th of Jun, 2008 by
Hi, I have the same issue with K300i. Joystick moves in any direction. I purchased on 27 th Feb 2006. After 7-8 months, issue started. Beauty is in pune there is No authorized service center where I can go and repair it. Can anyone guide me.
A  6th of Jul, 2008 by
N  20th of Jul, 2008 by
I bought my cell on Sep 2005. After 8-9 months, the issue of joystick stick. I Repaired it from Service Center and now.. after 30 months+ of usage, The power button is not pressable. Anywayz, according to me, this is one the good mobile phones that SE have provided. Only few mobiles are there which work more than 2 years ( I am talking about camera phones).