Sony Cyber Camera / Indiatimes Shopping Cheater

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I had placed an order on 19th March' 2008 for a Sony Digital Camera No.S730, through Indiatimes shopping by Telephone . The Reference No. is. GC1903084205 Executive Mr.Anil Anand. I have paid the entire amount including the shipping cost, which totalled to Rs. 7, 699/-, at the time of placing the order through Visa Credit Card Standard Chartered Bank. The FT no. for the same is [protected]. However, even after 17 days of placing the order, neither have I received the product, nor do I have any update on the status. All my emails to indiatimes were left unresponded, except two. I somehow managed to get their Delhi contact no. ([protected]) . After at least a hundred of calls they gives me only Intract No.564542, I managed to speak to one of the executives named Mr.Anil, Mr.Vipin, Mr.Sanju, Mr.Ashok, I asked her to refund my money as they did not deliver me the product. She said that she will talk to the concerned department and do the needful. She also assured to call me back with the update, but she never called back. Now, whenever I try to reach her, I'm transferred to a phone extension which just keeps ringing or gets terminated. I even tried speaking to their head, Mr. Anil, but I could not reach him either. I must have made at least 10-20 calls today itself, but I never got to speak to Mr.Anil or Mr.Sanju. Each time I call, it's an STD call for me, and I'm wasting my money in making calls to Indiatimes Delhi Office. I have lost my peace of mind and have sleepless nights. I request you to kindly help me to get my money back from Indiatimes Shopping.

Thanks and Regards

SUNIL GOEL
C-295, VIVEK VIHAR,
DELHI-110095
MOB-[protected]/[protected]

Comments

• Sr
      9th of Sep, 2009

Hi Sunil I am T.Srikanth iam also facing a similar issue with those guys, i had ordered Nokia 5800 mobile phone of 17000 Rs but i had recieved the damaged piece so i had asked for the cancellation but they are not listening to my words and going on sending the same defective piece ..

Iam unable to solve the issue, is your proble solved if solved can you suggest me the way how it get solved so that it will be useful to me..

Thank you in advance..