SnapFish / poor prints and poor customer service

1 London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Hi, I have been using snapfish for almost a year now and up until January this year they have been very good. -Good quality and reliable. However in January I ordered some prints with a coupon code for 1p prints. At first they overcharged me and then refunded me the difference which was fair enough but when I did receive the photos, they were very bad quality so I complained to them and they told me to send the photos back which I did around the end of January. Since then they have either just ignored me or sent me the usual email telling me that it is being investigated i.e balh blah blah. I had enoug last week so I told them to refund my money and close my account. They have now closed my account and are telling me that they have no records of the transactions. -I do have this in my bank statements. I just cant believe the cheek of them. I just wanted to warn everybody about them -they were very good before and now all they seem to be good for is nothing.

This has been going on since january and I had enough so i asked them for a refund and to close my account. They asked me for my card details so they could do the refund but then they sent me an email saying they managed to close the account and then told me they couldn't do the refund cos they had no records of the payment even though I still have all the emails. I cant believe how ridiculous and lousy they can be. I have recommended so many people -and they even gave me extra bonus rewards for doing so and now I feel so ashamed. I will contact everyone I asked to join and tell them how bad they are now.

Has anybody else had these problems with them or is it just me?

Fr

Comments

• Su
      30th of Sep, 2008

Hello,

I have order 15 prints thru snapfish expecting the BEST photo quality, but after seeing the photos i came to conclussion a road side photo studio can do a better job than Snapfish.

photo quality is too poor & most Sucking issue is few photos there head got cut, what the ### i will do with photos with out my head?

Please dont advitise if you dont know how to take prints & waste of our time & money.

I think i did a mistake sending invitation to friends to join in snapfish & i need to recompose a mail saying its just a waste of money & time

Purchase order no : 51546864-02p