SnapFish / scam and cheating!

United States Review updated:

To redeem your free prize visit / www.snapfish.com/shrekprints but when you do it. It said you need to buy them. Enter you winning code. but you can not.

Beware of this scam!
Va

Comments

Li
  2nd of Jan, 2008
So snapfish dosen't work I went to there web-site. There wasn't anyplace to put in the code but when I looked on the back paper it says to go to www.snapfish.com/shrekstickers. NOT www.snapfish.com/sherkprints Whats really sad is that lots of people got these on there movies and it dosen't even work
De
  27th of Jan, 2008
I think you all are the ones with the fraud I bought this movie for my son on his birthday nov 21 07 he was happy he got it and then he was really happy that he thought he won something but the site told him to check back after jan 17 08 due to fraud claims. no site just for stickers claims very heart broken boy and very angry mom. Please do the right thing and at least give him his prize. Please make this little person a believer.
Ta
  2nd of Feb, 2008
they said that you actually won something but when you go to the website it just goes to their other menu, where you purchace things and there is no place to put in the coupon number nothing.....this is nothing but a scam!!!!!!! why even waste your time putting this on the movie covers when you cant even keep your word!!!!!!! so irratated!!
Sh
  5th of Mar, 2008
Very irritated it said I won something and my kids were excited and then you cant even find the website that is printed on the front. This is fraud and they should be ashamed.. My kids were disapointed. I will report them to the BBB, you all should too.

Snapfish Logo Snapfish