Smithtown Nissan / worst nissan dealer - smithtown nissan
Please take my word, this is the worst dealer to deal with. They are number one crooks. The biggest crook is the Finance Manager, Mohammad Hussein (Mo). He slaps Extended Warranty on every car that he sells without telling the buyer. I bought an Altima from him. The sales dept had promised a out of door price of 19.7k. The finance guy did not give me any time when signing the papers.. They have a small section in the corner of the invoice which has details about this warranty. No average person will spot that section easily. That [censored] slapped a $2000 warranty on the car and got it signed from me. They also said that I had to take the insurance from them as we could not take car out of the showroom without their warranty. I was giving the insurance at the rate of $1200 for 6 months. When I called Geico, I got the same insurance for $399 !!!
When I asked him to cancel the insurance they were not ready to do it.
I had to literally fight and shout in the showroom for 2 hours to get the insurance and the warranty canceled. When I started shouting after losing patience after about 1.5 hours, they very easily tore the invoice and made a new invoice. I also told them that I will call the Cops and let them handle this if they dont give me my money back. I was actually gonna call the cops when they made a new invoice with the reduced cost. My cost of the car reduced by $2200. I still havent got the insurance back. But I guess they have now realized that I am not going to compromise so they have again asked me to come to the showroom. I am already prepared to fight with them again. I have never had such an hectic deal ever in my life!
Please go and buy a car from anywhere else but dont buy it from here. I request you to not get yourself into trouble by buying a car from here.
More Smithtown Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - recall nhtsa 18v-601
- Nissan Motor Company - front head lights
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra car
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 nissan altima
- Nissan Motor Company - 2014 versa note