Smith's Food and Drug / overcharging
I have been shopping at Smiths for years now and only recently (last 2 years) have I been paying close attention to my reciepts. I have learned that in average I am overcharged about 30% of the time. Due to the "scanners/registers" not picking up the actual sale price on many items. This has lead me to believe that these practices are done on purpose. Not one time has the "mistake" been in my favor. So ten of the last 30 times I have shopped at this Smiths, I have been overcharged. Most of the time it's not worth it to drive and get 1-2$ back and they may know this. On occassion I do get my rightful refund if the overcharge is 5 bucks or more. Is this Smiths store, or the nationwide company intentionally setting their system to not read the sale prices of certain items? Just in one week, this could be millions of dollars in "extra profit" . One more thing - I cannot bring up any smiths food and drug website at the moment. Just a blank page. ?
More Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- [Resolved] Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - pharmacy service 
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - customer service 
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - pharmacy and pharmacist
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - unethical behavior
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - fuel attendant 
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - customer service or lack thereof.