Smashburgercustomer service and discrimination

3801 E. Florida Avenue
Suite 350
Denver, Colorado 80210

Dear Customer Service Specialist:

On July 13, 2018 I visited SmashBurger Store#1347 located at 975 Route 1 South in North Brunswick, NJ. The hostess Lauren was pleasant and professional; however, the male host who delivered my meal never greeted me, not saying a word. Yet, I noticed he greeted other patrons as he delivered food to them. I asked Lauren to please contact the manager so I could speak with her. The General Manager Susan K. approached me saying, "Where's the monkey?" I said, "Excuse me!" Susan smiled stating, "You're wearing a red hat you know, Curious George…I guess you didn't get the joke." I was appalled after the H+M Tee shirt and Philadelphia Starbuck incidents she would use this language toward me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in North Brunswick, NJ I told her I planned to contact the Better Business Bureau in regards to the male host. She then states, "If you already plan to contact the BBB what is my incentive?" She tells me the male host had a hard day because he is the assistant manager in training. Does that excuse his demeanor? I was offended by her discriminatory remarks and rushed my meal because I did not feel welcomed. Her tone of voice led me to believe my complaint would not be taken seriously. Enclosed in this letter are copies of the receipt with survey code: [protected], United States Postal Service tracking #[protected], and a tweet which is proof they have been informed of my complaint. I have called corporate at [protected] and no one has contacted me. I plan to reach out to the county bar association to provide assistance since my complaint continues to be ignored.

Regards,