Smart Style Salon / messed up hair cut/rude stylist

United States, Georgia, Douglas
This was my second time visiting this salon in Wal-Mart. The first time I had a wonderful experience. The stylist was extremely nice and did a wonderful job on my hair. So, today I thought I would go back there to have mine and my daughter's hair cut. The lady who cu mine before was not there so I allowed the other lady to cut it. I initially told the stylist that my daughter's hair would need washing and she totally ignored me and did not wash it. I told her that I wanted it cut in the angled style. Well, she cut it all the same lenghth all the way around. My daughter didn't want that and then decided that she wanted layers. So, the stylist started cutting layers. I told her 2 different times that it was uneven. The first time she told me that it was just me and how I was looking at her hair. The second time she trimmed a little more off but not enough to fix it. She then cut mine. Now my hair is already in the angled style and all I asked was for her to trim it. Well, she did but messed it up because she cut it really short in areas that it didn't need to be short and left it long in the areas that I asked to be thinned (twice). I finally became more irritated and paid our bill and left. When I looked at my receipt, it shows both of us receiving a shampoo and cut. However, neither of us had our hair shampooed. When I called back tonight after church to talk to her about someone fixing it, she straight forward told me on the phone that she did not believe me when I said that my daughter's hair was uneven. I replied by telling her that I had addressed it twice while I was there today but she did nothing about it. So, I asked for the 800 number which she gave me and then hung up on me. I called the number but they had already closed. I will, however, call first thing in the morning to get this resolved. Both of us received a dry cut and was charged $26 for both of us.

SmartStyle Logo SmartStyle