Smart Style Hair Salon - Bellmead, TX / you wouldn't believe what I got!

Smartstyle
Located inside wal-mart #1254
1521 interstate 35 e
Bellmead, tx 76705
[protected]

I visited smart style on may 23, 2007 at 10:15 a. M. To get an adult cut. I told the stylist that I wanted only 3 inches taken off from the bottom and if she could layer my hair. You wouldn't believe what I got!

I am 22 years old and love my long hair... I mean long; down to my lower back. I only wanted to take a little off because those three inches were getting nappy. What in the world did she do so that I would have to complain? The stylist shampoos my hair and then cuts my hair just below my shoulders!!! No, no she doesn't stop there. She continues with the layers and let me tell you, I got layers alright, 2 defined ones.

She kept the lower portion of my hair shoulder length and then she just cut an upper portion 3 1/2 inches shorter!!! If that wasn't bad enough, she continues to cut my hair by pulling it to the side and cutting at an angle. The stylist then proceeds to leave my hair wet, and I had to ask her to blow dry it... Like I want to walk around wal-mart with wet hair. When she did blow dry it and I got to look in the mirror, I noticed how short it was and didn't say anything. I should have.

I did not know how horrible she had cut my hair until may 23, 2007 at 7:30 a. M. I took a mirror so I could see the back of my hair and I was horrified to see how defined the 2 layers were. Then, I look at the front of my hair and the right side is longer then the left!

There is nothing I can do now. A refund is not going to get the 10 inches of my hair back.

Sincerely,
Distraught customer.

Comments

17th of Sep, 2008

AT LEAST YOU COULD GET WAITED ON
    I took my son in to get a cut and couldn't get waited on, we waited over an hour and watched them get a friend ahead of us.August of 2008 that was the last time I have darkened their door. they used to be a great place to get a cut but now I don't even know if they have a manager . I am so sorry about your hair that would make you cry

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2008

$13.95 at a salon in wal-mart. what do you people honestly expect? Try paying $30-50 for a haircut and you'll see the difference. You pay for what get.