Smart Style Beauty Salond / over charging
Went in to smart style (Inside our local wal-mart) today for cut, color and highlights. As recently as feb 08 I was paying $50 to $60 for this same service at this shop, as well as another I frequented in another alabama city. Today I was charged one hundred and six dollars and ninety-six dollars for the exact same service!!! When I questioned it the manager showed me the price book and when I told her the price earlier in the year was nearly half, she said I "must have gotten it done on sale."
I called regis customer service who called the stylist to be sure i'd been "charged correctly" - the manager had already verified I had - and missed the point which was not a correct charge but an over charge. This price is exorbitant - local stylists in private salons charge $55 to $75 for this service.
Those of us who shop at wal-mart and its lessees have a preception of value for money. Smart style certainly doesn't offer that - and really, I am angriest at myself for not asking the cost before getting my hair done. "assume" still means "making an # of you and me (Especially me!) and never violate that old axiom:"let the buyer beware." by the way, that price included a three dollar charge for conditioner!
More Smart Style Beauty Salond Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service! 
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job 
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging 
- Smart Style - employment 
- Smart Style - false advertising 
- SmartStyle - hair dye
- SmartStyle - horrible experience - not letting customers know appointment cancelled
- Walmart Smartstyle - hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - I am an employee