SM City Clark / arrogant cashier

US Review updated:

I was waiting for my turn to pay my credit card due at SM City Clark Business Office. My number was 42. The one who was to attend to us was just talking with her colleague. (BTW the name of the cashier/staff is Carolina Garunay) All of us who were in line were already becoming impatient, and when my seatmate told me that she has been waiting for more than 30 minutes already, I started to blurt out "What's keeping them BUSY?" And that's the only time that Carolina went back to her place and started getting our payments. (I stayed there for 45 minutes...) When It was my turn to pay, I asked her what kept them from giving their time to us, and Carolina just told me, with an expressionless face:" I was talking to my supervisor over the phone...you gen go to my supervisor if you want..." Is this how SM train their people: they do not even know how to apologize? The least she could have done is to say "sorry for the delay" and not act as if saying her supervisor INTERRUPTED her work, so our time does not matter anymore? SM Clark...shame on you. Anyway, there are other department stores like Marquee and Robinsons who may not be as big as them but are more professional and customer oriented.

Comments

• Da
      Sep 20, 2018

To Whom It may concern:

I am a PWD regular customer of SM Clark. I think most of the staff knows me because this is my second home. I dine, I shop, I stroll around.

I do my groceries at the Hypermarket. Since I am a PWD, I use to leave my groceries at the package counter together with the package number, and would just tell them that my daughter will pick it up after her work. Then, the time comes that the package counter boy doesn't want me to leave the number because his superiors ordered him not to do that but suggested to leave with the customer service. For about 2-3 times, I have been doing that, but on Monday, September 17, I have a terrible experience because they kept me waiting for an hour and so, , just for a person whom they told me must approve first so that I may leave the number and that this person is on a break. I even told them that I have an appointment with my doctor. Since I am becoming too late for my doctor's appointment and thinking that I have the number, I am confident that the package will be safe. I decided to tell them that, "bukas na lang ito makukuha." (Next day, my daughter went out late from her work and having heavy rains, I instructed her to get the package on the next day.)

Wednesday, September 19, my daughter claimed the package. She communicated with me, asked for the content and that she has been waiting for a long time. The store was almost closing, she asked me to call her. She told me that she was informed that they are getting all the stuffs that I have already bought from the shelves because they have brought it back on its place. Even my daughter who doesn't actually likes confrontations like this had asked them, why they should do that since this is already considered a personal belonging because it has been paid? They replied, "It's a rule." Finally, they could not give all the items I bought such as the granola, etc. because there was no stocks. They gave my daughter the same number and instructed her that I can just show it to them to get other items from the store. A blessing in disguise, since the store was closing because if not, they might have just asked my daughter to get any item in exchange.

Please take note:
    1. I am a PWD sick of multiple Sclerosis but was treated this way that even with the healthy normal person will be stressed out.
    2. My energy and effort of doing the chores was just wasted. Not to mention the transportation expense and the time wasted instead of attending to my work and earn money online.
    3. I missed my neurologist doctor appointment where I should have gotten a clearance required by my gastroenterologist for an endo-colonoscopy procedure. This would also mean I cannot submit the next day's appointment with my gastroenterologist... and that's what had happened.

I am very furious that I can't help it but to cry in frustrations. This might be nothing for you but this makes me feel abused and had really makes me sick.
    Please, will somebody enlighten me? I need your help!

You have to do something about this SM Hypemarket, Clark!

• Ab
      Oct 21, 2018
    SM Supermalls - Failure of cashier personnel to issue paper bags
    Calamba City
    Philippines

Cashier personnel at sm calamba department stores decline to issue paper bags even though i purchase bulk items.

• Al
      Aug 17, 2019
    SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdings - Security guard Mr. JC Calunod: Unethical standard in Carpark
    Savemore Supermarket - Angono branch
    Philippines

Savemore market Angono, Rizal .Security guard Mr. JC Calunod.
    Date: August 10, 2019
    Time: 15:00 hrs.
    Incident: Supermarket Carpark.
    During that time Mr. JC Calunod was choosing Cars on which to park. He allowed an SUV to park on a Motorcycle space which occupied 4 to 5 spaces, while Me I was not allowed to park slightly near the entrance.