Slotomania / gaming on line

MN, US Review updated:

I'm not sure where Platika LTD is actually located as they have nothing on the web about contact names or phone numbers, only a web address: www.platika.com. I have an ipad and have been playing a game called Slotomania which is marketed by Platika LTD. I recently purchased $19.99 worth of points only to lose them all when the site asked me to click on something to collect a bonus. I lost all of the points I'd purchased plus the ones I had accumlated as well as all of the levels I had worked up to over the past six months or so. I'm very frustrated that there is no customer service number to call and although I emailed a complaint, I have yet to hear from Platika about this matter. I've read on line that many consumers have had similar experiences. My name is Linda Hansen and I live at 13272 Europa Bay North Hugo, MN 55038. My phone is [protected]. I have instructed my Discover card folks not to pay the bill for the $19.99 until I can resolve this matter and they are looking into it. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Lk

Comments

• Fr
      Mar 12, 2015

I get multiple images on my games and can not correct them
    thanks Frank