Sleep Number Bed / Very unhappy with Sleep Number Bed!
I'm so happy to finally read complaints that equal mine about this bed!! I had some minor back problems, but I thought this sort of bed would be great because I could adjust the firmness, so I could not go wrong. WRONG!! I've had the queen Sleep Numbers Bed only a year, and I have never been able to find my "Number." I've had it up to 85, down to 15. I've called customer service. No help. I bought a pillow top myself, but it didn't help. I just could not find my number. I just had a massage last night. I felt wonderful. Then I went to bed, and I woke up with the same neck, shoulder and back pain.
I finally broke down and bought a conventional bed. I knew I had to (even after $1800.00 purchase of the Sleep Number bed) because I recently went on vacation and slept on a regular bed and felt 100% better the next morning.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly