Sleep Number Bed / LED numbers on sending unit for pump
LETTER TO BE SENT TO SELECT COMFORT
We bought our Sleep Number bed( Expanded Queen with two sending units to the pump) in April 2005. Several of my friends bought beds too, and they also are very happy. The bed has been a godsend for our sleep. In October of 2007, we noticed the LCD on both number sending units (as did my friends) was only showing part of the numbers. Thankfully that unit was recalled for all of us and you all replaced them.
Last week, May 7th, we noticed the LCD on the replaced unit (one sending unit only) was again fading and only showing part of the numbers. It is very hard to believe that for such an awesome product that these parts are failing again. Will you please explain why?
Please help me get this rectified. I called your customer care folks – who were very nice but we were not satisfied that they said that this warranty on this pump unit we got in October 2007 reverted back to the original date the bed was bought. Parts replaced on our car or for our washing machine are given warranty from the date it was replaced. We also were told if we purchase a new pump unit with the now remote number senders, it will have a 30 day warranty. Our concern is this unit will also start to fail.
More Sleep Number Bed Complaints & Reviews
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - This product should be taken off the market! 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Black mold 
- Select Comfort Sleep Number - Outrageous cost of replacement part 
- Select Comfort / Sleep Number Bed - Crap warranty 
- Sleep Number Bed - Not what you expect! 
- Sleep Number Corporation - sleep number adjustable bed that cost $6000.00
- Sleep Number Corporation - your delivery team and customer service or lack of!
- Sleep Number Corporation - our son and our accounts got tangled together by sleep number and it has caused nothing but problems
- Sleep Number Corporation - product/delivery
- Sleep Number Corporation - new bed does not work properly