Sleep Country Canada / temperapeaudic mattress
Lorraine & Jean-Paul Allard
1572 Haig Blvd
Regarding our Denied Request #1537535
August 25, 2018
Dear Christine Magee,
Why buy a mattress anywhere else? Well...No don't stand behind your products, pretend you care about customer satisfaction and your return policy is a facade.
We are writing to tell you how disappointed we are with your warranty program. We spared No expense buying your temperapeadic mattress several years ago as we had confidence that you get what you pay for and that we were investing in something We could trust that You would stand behind, as your marketing indicates.
Now it feels like we are lying on a old deflated marshmallow and feel ourselves always rolling towards the centre of the mattress and are waking up with sore backs.
Your warranty program is designed to hinder people who are Unsatisfied from getting retribution. Quite honestly, if the mattress stood up to what you promised, we'd prefer to leave 'Well enough Alone', as this is quite a troublesome inconvenient process to fulfill all the 'ruler measuring, photo taking and uploading' that you require to make a warranty claim. After jumping through all your hoops and doing what you required, we are then told our case is not accepted. Disappointed though we were, we tried living with it and simply cannot. We we are telling you that this kind of treatment is SO unacceptable.
I own a busy Massage Therapy practice and constantly have patients whose sore backs and Necks cause them to ask me where they can find a comfortable pillow or mattress. I will not be able to recommend Sleep Country after our disappointing experience. This is truly poor PR for your company. Not only are we very Unsatisfied customers but I honestly can't help but share our own regret for buying an expensive mattress from a reputable company only to be thoroughly disappointed when problems did come up.
Sincerely, Mr & Mrs Allard
Sent from my iPad
More Sleep Country Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep Country Canada - &New& bed possibly USED! 
- Sleep Country - Worst imaginable service! 
- Sleep Country Canada - Sell Used Mattress labelling as New 
- Sleep Country Canada - Poor Customer Service 
- Sleep Country Canada - Bad product / poor service/ won't honor 10 year warantee 
- Sleep Country Canada - repeated incorrect item ordered and delivered
- Sleep Country Canada - tempur-pedic pillow
- Sleep Country Canada - leep country canada mattress
- Sleep Country Canada - refund 
- Sleep Country Canada - refund and very rude treatment