Sleep Country Canada / temperapeaudic mattress

[protected]
Regarding our Denied Request #1537535
August 25, 2018

Dear Christine Magee,

Why buy a mattress anywhere else? Well...No don't stand behind your products, pretend you care about customer satisfaction and your return policy is a facade.
We are writing to tell you how disappointed we are with your warranty program. We spared No expense buying your temperapeadic mattress several years ago as we had confidence that you get what you pay for and that we were investing in something We could trust that You would stand behind, as your marketing indicates.
Now it feels like we are lying on a old deflated marshmallow and feel ourselves always rolling towards the centre of the mattress and are waking up with sore backs.
Your warranty program is designed to hinder people who are Unsatisfied from getting retribution. Quite honestly, if the mattress stood up to what you promised, we'd prefer to leave 'Well enough Alone', as this is quite a troublesome inconvenient process to fulfill all the 'ruler measuring, photo taking and uploading' that you require to make a warranty claim. After jumping through all your hoops and doing what you required, we are then told our case is not accepted. Disappointed though we were, we tried living with it and simply cannot. We we are telling you that this kind of treatment is SO unacceptable.
I own a busy Massage Therapy practice and constantly have patients whose sore backs and Necks cause them to ask me where they can find a comfortable pillow or mattress. I will not be able to recommend Sleep Country after our disappointing experience. This is truly poor PR for your company. Not only are we very Unsatisfied customers but I honestly can't help but share our own regret for buying an expensive mattress from a reputable company only to be thoroughly disappointed when problems did come up.

Sincerely, Mr & Mrs Allard

Sent from my iPad

Lo
Feb 9, 2019

Comments

• Sl
      11th of Feb, 2019

Hello Mr & Mrs Allard,

We are very sorry that our online inspection has found your mattress not defective. Our inspections are standardized to look at the product in question based on the warranty parameters set up by the manufacturer. From what we see the inspection was done this past August and therefore we would be more than happy to perform a new inspection. You can call us at 1-888-736-7647 and we can offer you another online inspection or perhaps try our in-home inspection as well.

• Mi
      11th of Feb, 2019

I bought a tempurpedic mattress (from a different company - not the one mentioned in the complaint) and the thing started sagging in the middle within a couple months. We too bought the full warranty and Tempurpedic refused to replace the mattress. Their customer service ranks in the top 3 of rudest I've experienced. They were so hateful. I will never buy another Tempurpedic product again and have successfully talked others out of buying any of their products.