Skype / business control panel service sucks
Skype service is best for personal use, but businesses really need to be well-aware of the low level customer responsiveness that skype offers.
they offer unlimited long distance package to us/canada. $2.95 per month for 10000 minutes, when you can use the service for 6 hours of dialing BUT cannot dial more than 50 numbers a day. for an end user, this is pretty ok, but for businesses, this doesn't work although they have a business control panel offering.
The worse part is that there is no technical support number. if you read the forums on skype's own site, you'll see thousand of complaints of the business control panel being blocked without notice from skype and then there is no one to resolve the matter. you cannot call any helpline. you only have two options, either to post your problem on skype forum, or contact customer service by mail. you get an acknowledgement of receipt of complaint promising a resolution within 2-4 days. but weeks pass by, and you dont hear from them. your mails are never replied. you'll be really lucky out of the lot if you hear back from them.
i lost around $4500 as incidental damages, which i cannot claim, but at least i can suggest others not to use skype for your businesses. trust me, you'll never get any support.
More Skype Complaints & Reviews
- MC - www.Skype.com Internet - anauthorized charges 
- www.Skype.com Internet Lu - fradulent charges 
- Skype - award win certificate,check and your barr name 
- Skype, Unlimited World - cheating, not deliver the promise service 
- www.Skype.com Internet - unauthorized deductions from creditcard 
- Skype - auto credit amount by skype recharge
- Skype - user has personal info and is harassing
- Skype - auto payment set up without my consent 
- Skype - unlimited world
- Skype - emails