Sky Sports / I feel sick to my very core

I hope this is the right complaints board, but I was disgusted to see sky sports news showing archive footage of some nobody from 2001 speaking about Erikson when i could easily have said in one sentence, the man is a joke and has ruined England's best chance of world cup glory especially with the other results.

Get some better footage and just interview a random guy than that garbage. England could have gone the distance if it was down to a true english man, not a foreign joke of a manager who had no passion for the situation.

I feel sick to my very core because of your coverage and englands lack of ambition to atempt to win the World cup.

N  25th of Apr, 2007 by
It is difficult to make your complaint heard for example as a neutral I am I am appalled at the way Andy Gray constantly goes over board regarding Man UTD or Chelsea there are four teams in the European semi finals all worthy of being there yet I wonder how much Chelsea and Man UTD have commissioned Mr Gray and others as they seem to be the only teams there which is a insult too two great footballing teams to be relegated to second rate no hoppers.
N  27th of Nov, 2013 by

Sky sports news - News report
Sky Sports News
United Kingdom

I have just watched a news report on Sky Sports News regarding the collapse of a crane at the building site at San Paulo football stadium and actually heard the newscaster snigger within the report! Surely when construction workers have lost their lives there is no place to consider the effects of the late handover to FIFA and at no point should any professional journalist or TV medium relay any hint if sarcasm towards the fact that the stadium will obviously now be delayed? I am thoroughly disgusted at the report and by anyone who would take such a tragic event as an opportunity to have a go at the construction of a sports facility, not a hospital or any such like public amenity!
N  29th of Dec, 2013 by
Wayne is being bias about Michael Van Gerwen Live on Sky Sports. I've noticed it for a while now and he only talks about him and it's unfair on the other players and I'm not the only person that thinks this.

Sky Sports Logo Sky Sports