[Resolved] Skechers USA / sketchers shape up shoes

I have four pairs of these that I rotate so they're all in good shape. Well, they were until I went on a trip to PA in October. I sent an earlier complaint but never heard from you.
So here I am again. These shoes have been wonderful because I have flat feet from running track and field without good shoes when I was younger. Wearing your shoes I can be on my feet 8 hours at work without pain!! Knowing that I can't buy them anymore is scary for me so I take good care of these shoes.
Imagine my shock when the sole of my shoe came loose as I stood up from the dinner table!! In a restaurant no less and rather embarrassing!
Please find me a replacement pair is size 8 wide for women. I really need these shoes.
I am attaching pictures so you can see they were well taken care of and also how the sole detached.
Anxious to hear your reply ASAP please.

Sincerely,
.Lola Reightler
810 Old Riverside Rd
Brooklyn Park, MD 21225
[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Skechers USA Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2018

Hi Lola,
    Thank you for contacting SKECHERS!

Based on the information provided, these Shape-Up's were manufactured several years ago. Over time, materials will degrade due to several factors including storage, maintenance and use (as would be the case with any shoe over a long period of time).

As Shape-Up's are no longer being manufactured at this time we are unable to provide replacements. Additionally, due to the age of the product, we would be unable to consider this a defect. However, we would be happy to provide you with a discount that can be used for 35% off a single order of up to 3 items on SKECHERS.com that includes free standard shipping. To claim this discount please call our customer service line at 1-800-746-3411 with ticket #237279 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PST.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we appreciate your understanding.

SKECHERS Customer Service