Sixtunethical behaviour - rental # [protected]

Never ever hire a car at Sixt in San Francisco airport. I did this mistake in the beginning of January 2017.
1) It is not located at the airport. The premises of the company is about 2 miles away from the airport which makes a tough path particularly with Kids and/or lugagge. That is not informed when you hire the service. Why doing that if you have options with other companies located at the airport premises ?
2) After all the hassle to get there, a car of the category I had hired was not ready. It was given to me a car in a lower notch but the salesperson said It was allowed to change the price and I should contact a person called Andrew Burks, a manager of the company. After calls and emails I received no answer at all.

• Dear Mr. Toros,

Thank you for contacting Sixt. We value your business and appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you and apologize that your reserved vehicle was not ready upon arrival. We at Sixt endeavor to provide our clients with the best customer service experience possible. It is by bringing this matter to our attention that we can take the necessary action to prevent it from happening in the near future.

In addition to the $35 discount already applied by branch management, we have further reduced the invoice to $232.70 and ask that you allow up to 7-10 business days for the difference to reflect to your account. A new invoice reflecting the discount has been forwarded to the e-mail address provided at time of booking.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and giving us the opportunity to review it.

Best regards,