SitAndSleep.com / Toxic mattresses

1 Glendale, CA, United States Review updated:

I bought an expensive simmons mattress from sit and sleep one week later I have developed severe rashes, I have had to see a dermatologist he thinks it might be an allergy to fleas or ticks, I read an article that says there is an epidemic or bed bugs so I went out and bought a tarp to cover my mattress, just to test it and see if there are any differences in my rash, guess what all this time I have been sick with this damn rash, is because my bed is toxic, they are not cooperating with me so far, and if necessary I will seek the help of a personal injury attorney.

Va

Comments

5th of Jun, 2008

I recently purchased a Tempur-Pedic mattress from SitAndSleep in Stevenson Ranch, CA. Took ill immediately, moved the mattress out in my garage and am now slowing healing from dizzyness, severe headaches and coughing. The mattress will be properly disposed of.

Never again will I purchase a major brand mattress, but will look for the organic alternative. I was not informed at the store that the mattress needed off-gassing before using it.

I am now on a major campaign to inform the public about the latest Guinea pig experiment on an unsuspecting America public. Just knowing what's in mattresses today is enough for me never to purchase another one again. It was a costly mistake, but by learning the truth it may have saved my life.