Sirius Xm S50 Radio / double thumbs down for sirius sat. radio

Sirius has been the worst company I have ever dealt with for customer service calls. They make your cable company seem like a walk in the park. I would rather call the Dell Computers Tech Support line in India than deal with these people.

Their call center is staffed with people that dont know how to do anything, they have to ask, everytime they have to ask, its 15 minutes hold every time they have to do this. So this is my second day on the phone with them. I decided to just wait it out as a project and see how long this really takes. 4 hours yesterday and 1hr. 27min. today. This is how long it takes to have your service switched to your new truck.
It wouldnt be so bad if they didnt constantly over the last 5 years of my service (pre-paid lifetime) make mistakes on my account that resulted in it being turned off and requiring me to call and have them fix. You would think that if you had enough faith in the company to purchase a lifetime subscription with them, you would be treated as a priority. The opposite is true for Sirius, since you already paid and your money cant be refunded, you are put on the back burner so they can handle the problems of the people whos money they still stand to loose.

Double thumbs down for Sirius Sat. Radio!!

Mi

Comments

• Au
      12th of Jan, 2011

if we dont make any sense on the phones its because
    A: We are sooooo tired of explaining the SAME thing to 500 pissed off people who just argue with us and expect us to bend company policies. As if we have an "erase bill" or "refund all the money" button we can just click to make all your problems magically go away.

B: We are all REALLY high. or drunk. or tweaked the [censor] out. some of us havn't slept in 2 or 3 days. We may place you on hold to go snort some crystal meth in the bathrooms.

C: You people are RUDE. You call cussing and hollering. as if thats going to get you anywhere. AHAHA. We just hang up on you or transfer you to the spanish department. We sooo do not have to put up with your [censor].

• Pa
      11th of Feb, 2011

I'm not sure what the hell is up with the last person who posted on here, but i work for sirius. Yes, being on hold takes a long time. But we're not stupid. If you paid attention to anything they said when you called in, we never cut the service off on a lifetime subscription, YOU LOST YOUR SIGNAL. Why the [censor] would we cut your service off so another one of us has to talk to you, you arrogant [censor].