Sirius Xm S50 Radio / double thumbs down for sirius sat. radio
Sirius has been the worst company I have ever dealt with for customer service calls. They make your cable company seem like a walk in the park. I would rather call the Dell Computers Tech Support line in India than deal with these people.
Their call center is staffed with people that dont know how to do anything, they have to ask, everytime they have to ask, its 15 minutes hold every time they have to do this. So this is my second day on the phone with them. I decided to just wait it out as a project and see how long this really takes. 4 hours yesterday and 1hr. 27min. today. This is how long it takes to have your service switched to your new truck.
It wouldnt be so bad if they didnt constantly over the last 5 years of my service (pre-paid lifetime) make mistakes on my account that resulted in it being turned off and requiring me to call and have them fix. You would think that if you had enough faith in the company to purchase a lifetime subscription with them, you would be treated as a priority. The opposite is true for Sirius, since you already paid and your money cant be refunded, you are put on the back burner so they can handle the problems of the people whos money they still stand to loose.
Double thumbs down for Sirius Sat. Radio!!
More Sirius Xm S50 Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service