Sirius Satellite Radio / consumers beware of sirius radio!
I activated my Sirius radio that was factory installed in my vehicle on February 23, 2007 and paid for two years. My credit card was charged immediately but I had problems with the signal. I called right back and ended up holding for more than an hour for technical support. I had them test the signal again and it came through.
Later the same evening I lost the signal again and had to call back for technical support. This whole process of calling and waiting for long periods of times was frustrating so I called on February 24, 2007 and canceled this service requesting a full refund. I was told on February 24, 2007 by the representative that the credit would take 3-5 business days.
On today, the sixth business day I called Sirius back because the credit was not applied to my credit card and waited 28 minutes to speak with a representative. The representative then informed me that the person on the 24th of February forgot to send through the credit and I would have to wait another 3-5 business days for a credit. I told her that this was poor customer service and asked to speak with a supervisor. A gentleman named "Carl" who identified himself as the floor-walker was extremely rude and said there was nothing else that could be done according to the senior level. I then requested to speak with a senior level person and he hung up on me. I make yet another call to Sirius to request an address to send a customer complaint and the representative put me on hold for 24 minutes before I was disconnected.
I still am not sure I will receive my credit and will have my attorney contact Sirius.
CONSUMERS BEWARE OF SIRIUS RADIO!!! They take your money and provide you with horrible customer service.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Don't buy XM Radio 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service