Sirius Satellite Radio / gutting news/public affairs programming
On Feb. 14, Sirius changed its programming as follows:
1. Dropped C-Span
2. Inserted sports programming on WRN (World Radio Network)
3. Dropped Discovery Channel
4. Dropped NPR programming: Marketplace & other current events programming.
5. Reprogrammed the 2 NPR stations to run programs over and over throughout a 24-hour period.
Subscribers were never given any means to complaint or to withdraw their subscriptions without penalty.
Sirius cannot claim to have non-advertising public affairs programming. I am filing a complaint with the FCC regarding this situation.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- Sirius XM Radio - subscription cancellation refusal policy
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime service scam
- Sirius XM Radio - lifetime subscription scam 
- SiriusXM - life time subscriber switching service to a new radio after 3 tries
- Sirius XM - xm radio service