Sirius Satellite Radio / fraudulent billing
Cosby of Sirius called me 12/30/2010 and asked for updated billing info, which I gave.
She could not find any record of a credit I was supposed to receive toward my next bill, so I told her repeatedly and emphatically-do not bill... cancel service. She nagged me for 4 more minutes and I hung up.
I have been billed $177 and have no service. I spent 46 min on 1/3/2011 to "customer care", Kirby, who was useless.
I am to fill out a police report, then the charge will be canceled by my Visa issuer. I have also canceled that card, and filed an FTC complaint.
Customer service is worse than negligent: it is fradulent.
This has cost me so much time (cell phone charges) and stress that I want to remove the part of my car radio that can even remind me of Sirius.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap 
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio! 
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received! 
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges 
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment 
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation 
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls 
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- Sirius Satellite Radio - voided subscription