Singtel / singtel
Very disappointed with Singtel on their bill system. Singtel agreed to waived the bill last month (Dec14) after a few CALLS and through facebook negotiation. However, today, I received Singtel bill (supposely the period of bill is on every 20th of the month to 19th of the month) but this bill reflected date on 12Dec - this should be included under the waived amount.
Hence, PLEASE GET THE MANAGER TO REPLY ON THIS MATTER ASAP if customer service officers are not able to answer / accountable to this matter. The feedbacks I heard was SINGTEL WILL ANYHOW CHARGE CUSTOMERS' OUT OF NO WHERE.. Why does Singtel resort to this?
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online