Singtel / mobile signals
I am staying in the Kew area in a landed property. The mobile signal is hopeless. It feels like we are staying in Timbuktu. After numerous complains, Singtel finally provided a Call zone base which provided the signal. Then the call zone died on me on 26 Dec morning. I called the call centre requesting for technical assistance, all I get was we will arrange a call back. In a few hours, they did try to call back BUT my mobile was in silence mode as I was in a meeting.
When I realised it was call from Singtel, I stepped out of the room BUT the line was cut off. I waited BUT they NEVER called back. Why can't they try at least 2 or 3 times whenever they do a callback. I feel as though their time is precious to them BUT our time is NOT precious to us.
I expected them to call again BUT they did not. Then I called the next morning (27 Dec). Again I was told they will arrange a call back. BUT no call back for the whole day. I called again on 28 Dec morning & true enough was told they will arrange a callback in the morning. BUT no callback for the whole day. Called them again at 8 pm & was told they will arrange a call back the next day.
As most online transactions now require otp that will be smsed to us, I was not able to do any banking or other online transactions. It wasted a lot of my time. This is sickening.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - my birthday treats 1gb free for month of december
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - customer service itself regarding broadband account no 55006096
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - singtel refund
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - home broadband fibre
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - mio tv migration