Singlesnet.com / Fraudulant/Scamming Dating Site
I was only on singlesnet.com for a couple of days. I was locked out of my mail because to receive "points" to stay active you have to submit the email addresses of other people you know.
ALL the profiles are fake, the first thing they ask is your email address so they can talk to you when they are already on a site to contact you.
Since the 2 days I was on that site Im now receiving 2-3 times a day fraudulant email scams telling me Ive won money and I need to pay so much to get my winnings, or scams similiar to that one.
This whole dating site is based out of Nigeria and it should be shut down along with several other's Ive run across that are the same.
I deleted my profile but I still receive email notices in my spam box that someone from that site has sent me mail. I clicked on EVERY notice I received to NOT receive email alerts and they still came and Im STILL receiving them with NO profile posted.
Everyone on that site INCLUDING myself had to give out our full names, addresses etc and this is information that can be used against us for these people to take out loans in our names, get access to our credit etc.
Something needs to be done to remove ALL of these fraudulant dating sites from the internet.
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks! 
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number 
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money 
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers 
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud 
- Singlesnet - Wish to change subscription period 
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet.com - Arbitrarily Removing Appropriate Profile
- Singlesnet.com - unauthorized payment
- Singlesnet.com - can't get in to my ad.said someone is using my email address and passwords