Singlesnet.com / Beware

I have tried more than once today to report an issue to the singlesnet.com office. I have had two males ask me for sex. I wanted to know how to block the two from further contact. I get no response. If I don't get an answer tomorrow on how to block the contact I will report the service to my state attorney general cyber unit. Bet I get results then. Kentucky doesn't take kindly to cyber crime. The attorney general has an entire unit devoted to these type crimes. This is an absurd reason to have to complain to the atty general because the service should do something...unless they are promoting prostitution that is.

Va

Comments

• Va
      1st of Jul, 2008

I was directed to Singlesnet.com by a posting on a truly free classifieds site. The person said it was a Cool site and she had posted pictures there. After filling out the questionnaire and joining for a free trial, her screen name was not there. ??? The free trial lasts a whole day.

Meanwhile I am getting other baits like so-and-so is interested in you, but now the money must be paid in order to respond.

I have a gut feeling Singlesnet.com is fishing for business and not in an honest fashion!

I am more leery now about using any of these types of sites.

27th of Aug, 2008

Singlesnet has a few and a very few real members. Most of the profiles are either ringers (photos of models and made up profiles) or prostitutes soliiting business from lonely men. The real profiles are years old and if you give Singlesnet dot com your credit card number you will be billed at random for ever until you cancel the card altogether. You are better off trying to meet a decent woman by pretending to have lost your dog at the park than you are with singlesnet or match or eehk harmony (partner companies). Don't waste the 30 bucks a month to get put on a hooker mailing list!

7th of Oct, 2008

I can honestly say, I have never had a 'major' issue with Singlesnet services, any and all issues have been resolved..Im happy with the service..I am not an employee!!
    I have met a number of wonderful ladies and the those that I havent had the fortune to meet, I have had excellant conversation with..and thats even w/out me having a pic on this site!!
    If you sign up, use common sense, ur gut reaction to any red flag situation should be reacted to immediately and anyone who says they 'love you' right off the bat or are from Russia or the Moon, beware!!!

I have been a memeber (on and off) or about 4yrs!!!
    SOCCERNUT (SINGLESNET name!)