Singlesnet.com / Fraud

My law firm is investigating a possible class action lawsuit against this company. Apparently, they send e-mails to people from individuals who are supposedly "interested." To respond to the e-mail you have to sign up for their service. However, it turns out that the e-mails are complete scam. If you have had problems with this website we would like to hear from you. I can be reached at stalley@kcrlegal.com.

St

Comments

• Ex
      4th of May, 2009

today the calls were directed to India and some of them claimed that they were at the corporate office though others claimed they had no billing in the US.. it was all in India.

They then began to ask me for my CC numbers.. ALL of them AND my address.. Phone to follow Im sure. This company is committing fraud. You cannot reach the US on any of the calls that I made. They only have one number listed and now I am immediately canceling my credit card to prevent fraud.

What you posted is true... not only that most of the people that write you are from Africa trying to get money with the same story over and over and over again. They tell you to write them on Yahoo.. they post fake pics saying they live in your area.. when you ask them landmarks they have no idea.

The people on this site are poor souls and sheep for the slaughter if you ask me!

Let me know if I can join the class action! dootzhead2000@yahoo.com

( I would never give out an email in a public forum but this account is all spam anyway).

I called again and a man named San answered.. he claimed that Leonard the man that took my info was a supervisor.. I could here one person only in the background taking information from someone else with an echo in the background like they were in a hollow room. He then tried to get the rest of my information including passwords. I would not give these people ANYTHING!..

Good luck!

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2009

alykat2260 View profile
    this is an email i recieved from a female on singlesnet.com...web site dating hooker...i've heard of everything now...and she was kind-of ugly
    Age: 40
    Location: Dayton, OH, United States
    Date: Tuesday, 29th of December

alykat2260 has sent you an email.

Nice language...No wonder you're alone...I get dozens of interests and gifts daily...you?...Not attractive, poor personality...yeah...keep on PAYING to have women talk to you...Its the ONLY way it will ever happen...I get compensated to attract fugs like yourself...So...keep trying...theres more getting paid to talked to you, so you'll pay to be here...Good Luck to you too ...*smirk*

• Co
      27th of Nov, 2010

I signed up with Singlesnet.com for one month. I set my account up as a one month NO ROLLOVER account. I emailed Singlesnet at the same time I signed up to tell them I was only there for one month. Without my knoweldge or permission, they notified PayPal that I had a rolling account and PayPal allowed two more months of subscription fees to be taken. I contacted PayPal and Singlesnet. Although PayPal is at fault for allowing auto-billing I never authorized, they tried to help me recover the $53.20 Singlesnet.com owed me. Singlesnet has promised to refund the full amount on three occasions. They finally did refund half the amount because I had the PayPal rep on the phone. They still owe me $26.60. I want my $26.60 returned.