Singapore Post / speed post

Singapore Review updated:

I received a SMS that I will have my parcel delivered to me by end of today, 26th Jan 2017.

Your Speedpost parcel as036326945 will be delivered by end of today. If delivery is unsuccessful, you will receive an advice card with collection details.

I called in at 5.44pm and was answered by this indian staff. I was told that the parcel was out for delivery and I could get it before 6.15pm as the delivery area was near my place. I waited till 6.30pm.

I called in again to check. I was answered by the same staff again. This time I was told that the parcel will reach by 7.30 as this is the festive period. So it's either I wait or I could have it delivered by 27th Jan 9am to 1pm. I have my reunion dinner today but I chose to wait until 7pm since the delivery team was already at my area.

I called in at 7pm and answered by the same Indian staff. This time, I was told that the delivery team had ended work and my parcel will not be delivered by today and I may have to wait till 31St Jan for my parcel, which I've mentioned multiple time that I need my parcel for CNY. And due to the wrong address, my parcel couldn't be delivered. (But he mentioned that the delivery team was near my area and if they have problem locating my address, they could have give me a call)

The service provided was seriously ridiculous and the attitude was so bad. I deserve better attitude than this. I called in three times and what I got was false information and me wasting my time waiting and delayed my dinner for nothing.

I want an explanation by 27th before 11am and I want my parcel delivered before 1pm tomorrow.

So I waited until 1pm and leave home then saw the delivery advice on the floor outside my unit with the time written 2.05pm which was way later than the given timing. Should I just wait at home for this stupid parcel which I could have gotten it yesterday?

Why make your problem my problem again and again and delay the delivery of my parcel? How about I wait until end of 2017 to collect it? The funniest thing is that I stay Choa Chu Kang and the nearest Signpost is the one at Choa Chu Kang then why expect me to go all the way to bukit panjang to collect it?? Is there something wrong with the map on your side or what. I've called in more than 10 times and I still can't settle this problem. The call back from the indian manager was equally bad.

First the reason why I chose speed post was because I need it URGENTLY BUT NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT AGAIN AND AGAIN OR I NEED TO CALL IN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I WANT MY PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED BY 1ST OF FEB AT THE RAFFLES BRANCH SINGPOST.

I can't type Tamil for this instructions but I hope you understand simple English.g

Le
Jan 27, 2017

Comments

• Si
      19th of Jun, 2017

This proves that the management and the structure need to be changed as they lack efficiency and creativity, and there are too many foreigners in the company who are there just to have a job, not to provide a good service . Also there has been little or no creativity in the services offered by Singpost, and that is why it has lost out to private concerns .