Signpost reviews & complaints 7
Keywordscompany service rep membership communication conditions prices questions recommend terms agents annoying app calls demo version email address persistent clients communicate customers
Newest Signpost reviews & complaints
What a nightmare!!!
Silly me I subscribed to their service and was not up to speed on.
Their website clearly states that if you stop using their service within a period of 24 hours, they will not charge you for a membership. I did what was needed and thought that everything was o. However, next month they charged mt again. Without any notification, without any warning. Just charged me.
Took me 3 weeks to get the things right.
Be careful. Subscriptions are evil.
stop emailing me
I don't know where they got my email (probably it's not a big deal), but they pissed me off with their emails.
My inbox gets bombarded with 50 emails every day. I am so tired of this.
Moving emails and marking them as spam doesn't help.
I tried to unsubscribe (even though I am sure I never subscribed), but nothing worked out.
Called them. They apologized, but did absolutely nothing!
Stop sending me your emails, I am not interested in your service!
unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour, gross loss of business
Tara is aggressive and unethical and has grossly breached a contract that had barely commenced when my cell phone calls were intercepted, people I had never met were contacted without my permission and several of those people received emails/texts asking what they thought of our business. Terrified that we had somehow stolen their identity while visiting our area they found themselves closing down credit card accounts. 2 more people, after being contacted in this fashion...who also had never been here...stated that they would never come to the wellness center because of our 'unprofessionalism". Next I found $99 stolen from my credit card, which I then disputed and closed. Signpost then stole $299 from a debit card that I did not even tell them about, therefore they certainly had no permission to use it even though they managed to access my whole financial portfolio. They asked at one point if i wanted to use their point of purchase card reader. I said no I don't because I use Square. Sure enough I go in to my account and they have stolen another bunch of money towards the start-up of that system too! I have demanded on several occasions to cancel my "contract"/contact with Signpost...both Tara (my account "manager") and Ryan who is supposed to be a "customer care" representative. All refused to cancel their hold over me forcing me to cancel all access to any of my money everywhere. I have lost a ton of business and nobody that Signpost accosted has ever called back or expressed any interest in visiting the center. They claim to have many good outcomes because of their great job. I say they are liars and cheats and have falsified any and all parts of my business "file" with them. Nothing good has come of them contacting me. I now have to sue them...more aggravation and money well spent.
Is Signpost legit?
Signpost earns 26% level of Trustworthiness
Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Signpost with a 26% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.
Based on our evaluation, Signpost has resolved only 0% of 7 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.
Signpost protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
- We found clear and detailed contact information for Signpost. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
- The age of Signpost's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
- Signpost.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
- Our scan shows Signpost website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
- Signpost.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
- Several positive reviews for Signpost have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.
- We looked up Signpost and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
I have no idea where did they get my phone number, but they are calling me almost every day for about two weeks now! At the beginning they were very nice and polite. Their rep told me about their service and offered a membership and I said that I was not interested. Then I got another call from Signpost and they offered me their service again. I thought they called me by mistake, but no, they called over and over again and they were very pushy. I told them again that I don't need their service but they really did not care and continued to call! These people are so annoying! Stop calling me, Signpost!
they failed to provide leads and customers
The company Signpost Digital promised me leads and new customers. We agreed that I would pay, but they would provide 5 clients and leads per months. These guys failed and didn’t want to communicate with me now. They provided 4 leads per 3 months and zero clients. I asked them to return my money back, but I heard only some fake promises. Stay away from such irresponsible and unreliable company.
they were too pushy
I thought about the app, which offered the company www.signpost.com. I tried their demo version and understood that it wasn’t for me. I replied to the agents that it wasn’t what I needed. But the rep told me that I need to try it blah-blah. I told “no” and asked him not to bother me. But they continued to send emails and called couple of times. It was so annoying and persistent that I thought about changing the email address. Awful company.
I was shocked that the rep hasn't listened to me
I recently called to the company www.signpost.com and asked about their prices, terms and conditions. But the rep hasn’t answered to my questions at all. He continued to tell me how they were great and professional, but I asked about prices. I didn’t like that he hasn’t listened to me and told only what he wanted to say. Seriously, it was the worst services and communication. I won’t recommend this company.