Singapore Airlines / unsatisfaction of air-plan landing
With refer to the above subject, on 19th July 2006 at 17:00pm I was taking SIA Airline SQ116 back to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for my 1 day business trip in Singapore. During the whole journey back to Malaysia I felt comfortable and satisfied with the environment and service from cruel members. All the while I was sitting next to window, 30minutes later cruel members announced that plan will be landing in the short while and I started to look out the window, few minutes later I noticed the air-plan landing with un-normal speed and finally heating the runway strongly and it was really a shock to me and also other passengers too. With my travel experience for so long, I did not experience pilots with these terrible and unprofessional air-plan landing skill before. In my thinking, I thought SIA Airline should be the world leading and quality airline but after all I feel unconfident with SIA anymore. I hope SIA Airline should consider provide proper training to all pilots in order for them to mature enough not only to handle the air-craft but also safety of passengers. Lastly, I hope this comment would be helpful for SIA Airline to win back customers confident towards SIA Airline.
Your attention in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Vinitha gummala's Response, Oct 07, 2018
Hi Singapore Airlines and Goibibo customer support people both talked each other on conference call both agreed for cancellation and full refund on 27th August night and theytold to us we cancelled the tickets our finance team will contact you in next 24-48hours.after that nobody call back to us .we keep on calling till now no response.goibibo said they are waiting revert from airlines and airlines told to us we already reverted.every time same thing happened .we fed up with them .every body washing their hands.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights 
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund 
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage 
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service 
- Singapore Airlines - No Provision of Paid For Service - Extra Legroom - 2 Seats Flight Date 12 Nov 2018
- Singapore Airlines - Changed Flights
- Singapore Airlines - Ability to book travel
- Singapore Airlines - dealing with a problem with an activity of a passenger on sinapore airlines
- Singapore Airlines - re: fw: feedback on singapore airlines [ref:s-2018-09-1147322:ref]