Singapore Airlines / unsatisfaction of air-plan landing

With refer to the above subject, on 19th July 2006 at 17:00pm I was taking SIA Airline SQ116 back to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for my 1 day business trip in Singapore. During the whole journey back to Malaysia I felt comfortable and satisfied with the environment and service from cruel members. All the while I was sitting next to window, 30minutes later cruel members announced that plan will be landing in the short while and I started to look out the window, few minutes later I noticed the air-plan landing with un-normal speed and finally heating the runway strongly and it was really a shock to me and also other passengers too. With my travel experience for so long, I did not experience pilots with these terrible and unprofessional air-plan landing skill before. In my thinking, I thought SIA Airline should be the world leading and quality airline but after all I feel unconfident with SIA anymore. I hope SIA Airline should consider provide proper training to all pilots in order for them to mature enough not only to handle the air-craft but also safety of passengers. Lastly, I hope this comment would be helpful for SIA Airline to win back customers confident towards SIA Airline.

Your attention in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Vinitha gummala's Response, Oct 07, 2018

Hi Singapore Airlines and Goibibo customer support people both talked each other on conference call both agreed for cancellation and full refund on 27th August night and theytold to us we cancelled the tickets our finance team will contact you in next 24-48hours.after that nobody call back to us .we keep on calling till now no response.goibibo said they are waiting revert from airlines and airlines told to us we already reverted.every time same thing happened .we fed up with them .every body washing their hands.

De

Comments

• Fr
      13th of Aug, 2008

I've submitted a retro-claim over 4 months ago, which still hasn't processed into my account yet. All my subsequent email enquiries are not responded at all. Their customer services are rather shocking to me - No efficiency, nonfeasance and total lack of basic etiquette.

My complaints have been outstanding for quite a few months and still not been attended to yet. I am so regretful of joining Krisflyer at the first place also because it doesn't reward as much as other ones.

• Cb
      27th of Apr, 2009

This has nothing to do with SIA Pilots' skills. It could have been any airline in the world. The degree of a hard or soft touchdown depends on weather conditions and air traffic; winds, fog, clouds, the frequency of the traffic of the airport you approach and so on. If the aircraft was flying faster than you have registered before, I guess it's because of heavy traffic on the airport. It might for instance be an airplane behind you which is too close. That means that the aircraft you are sitting in has to speed up, and the one behind has to speed down to a minimum to avoid a go-around situation.

A hard landing might also occur if the wind condition on the runway is changing. Sometimes some aircraft hits a wind just before landing, and the "turbulence" makes a harder landing.

I think it is inappropriate to blame SIA for this happening.

• Ka
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - No connecting flight getting against AWB 618 55519914
    Mumbai
    India

Dear SQ TRS Team,

Myself Kavita from Flomic freight services, Import CS and Pricing HOD seeking for connecting flight schedule against Subject AWB. since, 24th June no connections is showing. Please arrange at the earliest.

my mail id: - kavita@flomicgroup.com

15th of Aug, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - zipper suitcase n lock was lost and broken
    Singapore

We arrived at singapore on june 30, 2018 with sq 965 with time departure from jakarta at 7 pm. After arrived hotel this morning about 1 am, I found out that my husband's zipper suitcase n lock was lost and broken. I hooked front and back zipper together with one lock at leg suitcase. Fortunately things inside still safe.

• Ta
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - I left a wifi router on the plane and they say cant be found
    Singapore

I am 200% sure its on the plane because right before takeoff i put it in the pocket but after that they customer service does not help and only to say thats all. Im very disappointed as I will have to pay $300 for the lost wifi

• Mi
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - Husband and I put in different rows four times seat changes in 2 months
    Brisbane
    Queensland
    Australia
    singaporeair.com

You're service is the worst ever! You have changed our seats 4 times. You change us to completely different rows. We are spouses and you don't even move us to seats next to each other! We paid hundreds of dollars extra for preferred seating and you treat us like dirt.

• Vi

31st of Oct, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - My privacy and personal information had been exposed
    denpasar
    Indonesia

Your company ( Singapore airlines)had been exposed my flight details to someone. Can you explain how a person can actually take a look at your flight details? Seat no, with who and when you are going? This is a violation ! take a look at attachment!

• Ge
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Singapore Airlines - Flight Stewardess was rude
    Singapore

Service was bad and the crew were were especially rude on sq flight 308 to london