SimpleFloor.com / Poor quality, no refund!

Simplefloor.com - buyer BEWARE!!

I purchased bamboo floor from this company. They advertise it 25yr finish warranty but when real floor arrived, I checked it to find it's veeeeery easy to get scratched. I returned ALL BY MY COST. But get no any refund by now. Total is more than $5000 and it has been more than 2 months.

No return emails or phones. Dishonest online place.

Keep Away!!!

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2007

Same problem as mine...

I bought laminate floor back in September of 2006. The quality is poor and could not be clicked together at all. I returned them but no any refund returned. I've been trying to make numerous phone calls without result...

• Ul
      8th of May, 2007

I totally agree. Try avoiding Simplefloor.com by all means. I ordered bamboo from them and they said it'll arrive in 2 months. After a month or so, I happened to drop by their office to check on the order. They told me they no longer carry that particular product and suggested me to go with a cheaper kind. They didn't even bother to notify me at all and they don't really take care of their customer. What if I didn't stop by to check? I wouldn't find out until after 2 months! I was there the whole time while the sales rep was instant messaging with some friends over skype. How rude! On top of that, I also been doing some research for bamboo flooring and found that their bamboo is very soft and easily dented and scratched. I am comparing this with the ones carried by Homedepot and Lowes. Hence, try avoiding SimpleFloors.com.

• Ke
      11th of Aug, 2008

These folks ship fast, decent quality for your money, no surprises when the flooring arrives. The shippers are excellent no broken boxes etc.When I realized I fell short, they shot out the rest of what I needed within a day. If youve paid by credit card dispute the charge if you have a problem. When I call them they are very kind and I bought some beautiful flooring for half price of Home Depot and Lowes, I dont know what planet you folks live on but Im well satisfied. The only correction I would make is that most engineered products are made in China, always buy extra because you know a year down the road it will be discontinued.

• Da
      13th of Feb, 2009

DON'T BUY FROM SIMPLE FLOOR OR SIMPLEFLOOR.COM. $3000 ORDER, NO DELIVERY, NO REFUND. VERY BAD SERVICE!!!

31st of Jul, 2009

We went with the Steinway Cherry Artisan Laminate Flooring because it appeared to be beautiful and durable. How wrong we were! We have used laminate flooring in the past and it was a well-known, slightly more expensive brand. We should have stuck with what we knew and trusted but we wanted to save some money.

Nearly all of our flooring is defective. We purchased 1, 200 square feet of this product. When you install, the sides of the planks chip off showing the green underlayment. The topcoat chips off easily and forget the durability if you drop ANYTHING on it. In addition, it is not glueless. If you do not glue each strip together at the top, they pull apart within 24 hours, leaving wide gaps between planks. We discovered this after we installed a room full of it!

After these issues, I contacted Simple Floors because the product is supposed to have an AC3 wear rating and should not damage like this. I offered to drive back the defective planks and the unused product. According to their sales department, I have to PAY for one of THEIR inspectors to come verify that it is defective and the cost was $400! You tell me how neutral that inspector would have been.

We are now in the process of pulling up ALL of the flooring we have installed as it is useless. We have approximately 30 boxes of unopened product that we will be trashing because simpleFloors doesn't trust their own product enough to return it.

Bottom line---DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! These people are scam artists with a horrible product.

• Ci
      5th of Aug, 2009

They treat their employees that same way...you work, work, work and then when you don't sell enough, they fire you and do not pay you for what you did sell. They are very dishonest and do not want to give money back to their customers even when they are in the wrong...How sorry is that.
    It is disgusting that the only way you can make money is by screwing not only your customers but your employees. Not only would I not buy flooring from them, I would not sale for them. You have to lie in order to sell the product.

• Ar
      8th of Apr, 2010

Wow! I had a superb experience with Simplefloors.

I ordered 1400 sf of the engineered Brazilian Teak handscrapped flooring to put over my new build radiant heat subfloor last year 2009 and had it sent to Fairbanks, Alaska.
    It arrived a week ahead of time and the subcontractor said it was the nicest flooring he has seen in a long time and was very easy to install. I ordered the sample to see what it looked like and checked the quality and it exceeded my expectations. It's has a commercial rated sealer and we're very hard on floors here and the finish remains beautiful and so easy to clean.

I've recommend to all my friends. Even w/shipping, it added a dollar/sf for a total cost of $4.50 sf. comparable flooring here is $20.00 sf. I'm including a close up photo of the floor in the kitchen.
    Jenny P.

• Si
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Simple Floors appreciates hearing from our internal/ external customers, as their service level is vital for us to continue improving the expectation of customer service provided. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of simpleFLOORS Inc. As a valued customer, customer satisfaction is one of our primary concerns. I would like the opportunity to talk with you to address your concerns...

Please, feel free to contact me to address your concerns.
    Sincerely,
    Stephanie Walden, Customer Service Manager, Simple Floors, Inc. Suwanee, GA.

• Si
      24th of May, 2013

We are sorry to hear about the unsatisfactory aura in this thread. simpleFLOORS is a family that works together to satisfy our number one priority: the customer's happiness. Never would we ever treat our employees or customers with any level of disrespect or rudeness. Also, Ultrablueplanet, since our company is nationwide, it is very hard for us to be able to easily communicate with each other, hence the reason we use Skype. In no means did our employee intend to disrespect you in any way, and we are terribly apologetic to hear you felt that way about the situation.
    Please feel free to call Scott Lewanowicz at 6783650222 to further discuss and questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks,