Simmons Beautyrest / Beautyrest mattress is a lemon.
I purchased a king size Simmons Beautyrest mattress set in Dec of 2006. Within about 5 months my husband and I both noticed that the mattress was starting to sag. We both had indents where we lay on the mattress. It took me a couple of months, but finally I got in touch with the retail store, Elder Beerman, and they sent a person out to my house to check the mattress.
By the way, both people who sleep in the bed weight less than 200 lbs. each.
Well, the mattress was recorded as having two indents over 2 inches deep on both sides of the bed. Unfortunatley for me, there was a small 4" x 4" stain-- I thought it was a coffe spil. Since there was a stain, the warranty was said to be void.
My advice to anyone out there, looking to buy a mattress. ** DO NOT PURCHACE A SIMMON BEAUTYREST. *** The advertisements are clever---with the bowling ball gimmic, but the mattress is a terrible quality.
More Simmons Beautyrest Complaints & Reviews
- Simmons Beautyrest - There is something to hide 
- The Room Source Furniture / Simmons Beautyrest Mattress - Defective mattress, denied warranty claim! 
- Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop mattress - Defective/poor-quality mattress causes back pain 
- Simmons Beautyrest - Black - Defective mattress 
- Simmons-Comfor-pedic - sagging middle 
- Simmons Bedding Company - not even 2 years old and there are indents in the mattress
- Simmons Bedding Company - beautyrest recharge world class king size
- Simmons - couch
- Simmons - simmons mattress warranty replacement
- Simmons Comforpedic - Comforpedic mystere mattress