[Resolved] Silv Communications / Misrepresentation of Company

SILV Communications
4260 Heritage Avenue
Mt Vernon Illinois
Phone: 618-242-1728
I was called by a company that told me they had partnered with AT&T to provide me cheaper rates as Verizon was coming into the area and they wanted to go back and provide their customers with better long distance rates. I fell for it and before long they were recording my birthday as I agreed to their plan. My next months bill that I received from AT&T had a line item from USBI with the number of [protected]. Once I called that number I spoke with a rude representative that would not allow me to speak with a supervisor. I then called back with AT& T 3rd party call and we ended up with the same scenerio where she actually argued with me and the AT&T representative over the fact they had receorded my conversation agreeing to the change of service to their company. However, it was convenient that the lines they used to sell the service was not recorded. She blamed it on an independent marketing company and said since she could not hear the conversation she could not credit my bill. She ended up hanging up on me and the AT&T representative. The AT&T representative told me she could dispute this portion of the bill and had three months to resolve it. The supervisor then played back me agreeing to switch to this company.

Resolution statement

Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

N  18th of Mar, 2010 by
Same thing happened to me today. The exact same thing. When they first called they introduced themselves as ATT and stated that my phone bill would be reduced. And all this was on my small business line. ATT stated they would dispute it on their end but I guess we'll see. I told the UMBI representative straight up that I was not going to pay this bill and it was ridiculous. The UMBI representative was also rude and stated that she a supervisor when I asked to speak with one. Now come on...I've worked in a call center before and supervisors do not sit on the phone and answer calls unless it's crazy busy and even then they hardly sit on the phones. That is just a flat out lie. Oh I'm so mad I need to vent.

Silv Communication Inc. Logo Silv Communication Inc.
3460 wilshire blvd. Suite 1103