[Resolved] Silv Communications / Scam long distance charges

This company is a scam. They changed my service from AT&T without me realizing it and racked up huge charges for domestic calls that were under a minute. Their customer service was shady. No phone number was listed to call them to dispute the charges. They use a third party billing service. When I was transfered to them from the billing service, they hung up on me. First, they use telemarketers to call you and get you to agree to something harmless which involves no fees. Then they record your voice answering yes to a bunch of questions which are spoken so quickly, you can't understand a word of what they are saying. I had no idea I was changing my service from AT&T. This was a total scam.

• Resolution statement

Silv Communication Inc. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Te

Comments

• Ad
      28th of Sep, 2010

I am interested in filing a class action lawsuit against this company. I spoke with our local AG and she suggested it. Interested??