Signal Insurance/assurant Solutions / phone insurance
On Jan, 18 2010 I filed a claim with signal insurance, I had dropped my htc touch pro off a roof while working. I was approved for my claim and as of today, I have been sent 5 phone, the first phone the screen was busted so i was told to sent it back to them, the next phone that i received would not charge, so again I was told to send that phone back then I received another phone and the program was bad so I had to send that phone back, I then received the fourth phone, that phone would not even turn on once again I was told to send it back before they would send another replacement phone. I'm starting to believe that they keep receiving my phone and trying to refix it. If I am paying for insurance, I think I should be getting a new phone and not one that they repair after someone else have file a claim on, that’s how they are saving money. If I go wreck my car and total it they don’t send me another car that’s been wreck and repaired the government have laws on that I’m sure so they should have them on phone insurance company’s as well, plus every time they send me a bad phone I have to drive to FedEx to send it back and make sure I don’t keep my loaner phone to long or I get charged for it. It is now Feb, 20 2010 and I’m still waiting on my phone. I am really getting tired of this company and us cellular. If this keeps going on I am canceling my phone with us cellular and going with another company, that takes care of their customers. Paying on this insurance for 4 years and this is what I’m dealing with; I really don't think it’s right.
More Signal Insurance/assurant Solutions Complaints & Reviews
- IQ Data International / RentCollect - Harassment 
- Assurant Health - Beware 
- Assurant Specialty Property - No service only lip service 
- Assurant Solutions - Awful experience 
- First Extended Service Corporation - Bogus company 
- RentCollect Global - debt collection
- RentCollect Global - rude representatives!!!
- Assurant Solutions - product registration home appliances
- RentCollect Global - unethical behaviour
- Assurant Solutions - failure to honor 2 year 360 warranty with accidental damage