Shoprite Holdings / I am complaining about a bad service I was given at shoprite.
The cashier Phumudzo at Lephalale/Ellisras she has a bad customer service.
Today sunday the 27th of May at around 13:10 Phumudzo was giving me a bad attitude and as i was observing her ringing my groceries and putting them on the floor. Because she could put them in the plastic bags for some reasons that only known by her.
I complained about putting my groceries on the floor but what she was interested in was that i should just pay. i then told her I'm not happy with her service. "ringing my grocery, put it on the floor and when i try to talk to her, she could not even said a word.
i then requested to see the manager and that is when she started pushing all my groceries aroung and packing them in the plastic bags.
I was so hurt that i even shed a tear, what sadden me is that Phumudzo did not show any remorse in her actions.
We had a discussion with the manager and she was given a verbal warning.
I will never ever in my life use Shoprite the service is extremely bad.
More Shoprite Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Shoprite - being made fun of 
- Shoprite - ripped off 
- Shoprite - customer service 
- Shoprite Supermarkets / Wakefern Corporation - online gift card purchase - not worth the trouble! 
- Shoprite - poor customer service 
- Shoprite Holdings - cash back request
- Shoprite Checkers Ennerdale - unhealthy shop
- Shoprite - money market reset pin 
- Shoprite Checkers - customer service - st john's liquor store
- Shoprite - wrongful termination