Shoprite Holdings / I am complaining about a bad service I was given at shoprite.

The cashier Phumudzo at Lephalale/Ellisras she has a bad customer service.
Today sunday the 27th of May at around 13:10 Phumudzo was giving me a bad attitude and as i was observing her ringing my groceries and putting them on the floor. Because she could put them in the plastic bags for some reasons that only known by her.

I complained about putting my groceries on the floor but what she was interested in was that i should just pay. i then told her I'm not happy with her service. "ringing my grocery, put it on the floor and when i try to talk to her, she could not even said a word.

i then requested to see the manager and that is when she started pushing all my groceries aroung and packing them in the plastic bags.

I was so hurt that i even shed a tear, what sadden me is that Phumudzo did not show any remorse in her actions.

We had a discussion with the manager and she was given a verbal warning.

I will never ever in my life use Shoprite the service is extremely bad.

Ma
May 27, 2018

Comments

• Ti
      Aug 12, 2019

My goodness Checkers does have a lot of complaints!! I am about to add to the list - but also with a remedy - its called 'Staff training'. Do yo have any? Whilst inevitably any large organisation will have its problems, it would be nice if your staff would apologise on behalf of its employer when things go wrong, but they NEVER do. Yesterday I spent around 2 hours traipsing back and forth to Checkers, Bayside over a problem wit air time. I was treated as a being mistaken or a liar and certainly as a nuisance by Maleka Fataar (spelling?) and only received my cash back after 3 visits to the store - - no apology for inconvenience etc). Train your staff an d you'll have happy (and more) customers.