Shoppers Drug Mart / incompetent pharmacist service
Today which is dec 1st at 8|30 am I rushed to my Shoppers at Rockwood Mall in Mississauga. My daughter was having problems breathing. She needed a puffer.
My daughter only needs a puffer when she has a cold and my last blue puffer was expired. The person I dealt with was Mikita. I spent half my day tracking the doctor who did not open until 10 am...I was late for work and dropped off my daughter to school hoping that they would call me when it was in.
No one called. The doctors office had failed to send the fax back promptly as they did not realise the urgency. However Shoppers was told as I ask them for anything else that could help her breath temporarily. The person I dealt with was Mikita.
When I got the doctor on the phone he could not believe that the drug store did not give you one. I spoke to several other mothers who said the same thing happened to them and their drug store allowed them one in view of the situation.
I am afraid that if I continue with this drug store that I am putting our health in danger. I hope no other mother has to go through what I went through today.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.