Shoppers Drug Mart / hp notebook

1 2015 Long Lake road Sudbury, OntarioSudbury, Ontario, Canada

I purchased a Hp Notebook yesterday (December 15th 2018) plugged it in all night and it hasn't charged since. It turns on says it's not charging while plugged in and at 0%. I called my local store Shoppers Drug Mart where I purchased it at 2015 Long lake road, Sudbury, Ontario Canada. P3E 4M8. Told them my situation and they said there was nothing they could do about it. I also showed up to the store same day and they flat out said they couldn't return it even though I had no way of knowing it was defective when I bought it. They act as though they have no return policy what so ever and it it totally unfair that I got scammed like this. I was told to call the manufacturer which I also did and they said to return the item where I bought it and they said that the store is deceiving me if they do not want to take back my item and give me my money back. I am also very disappointed that it says no where on the receipt or anywhere that it isn't refundable they don't even tell you at the time of purchase which is very deceiving. And I had no way of knowing it was a final sale product. I'm very disappointed in this stressful experience. I demand a refund because I will not stop pressuring this issue until I get my money back.

Ch